This beautiful home sits on 46.096 acres and has so much to offer, including free gas!
- Living room 21 x 29
- Kitchen 12 x 29
- Play room 11 x 14
- Dining room 14 x 15
- Bedroom1 12 x 15
- Bedroom2 14 x 15
- Bedroom3 17 x 16
- 2 full baths
The land is hilly, open and wooded.
Property has a new water well capable of producing 10 gallons a minute!
2 miles from Wayne National Forest!
- Take SR 78 East to SR260 South
- Take SR 724 and go 4 miles
- Turn right onto SR145 go 2.4 miles
- Turn left onto Stafford Rd County Rd 12
- Go 1.2 miles turn right onto Hartshorn Ridge County Road 12
- Go 5.7 miles turn left on SR 26
- Go 1.3 miles turn right onto Wolf Pen County Rd 72
- Go 8/10 of a mile house on left side. Barn and additional acreage on left.
- Take SR 800 South go 2.2 miles
- Turn right onto SR 26 go 4.5 miles
- Turn left onto County Rd 72 Wolf Pen
- Go 9/10 mile house is on left.