Beautiful wooded acreage, great hunting & camping. Lots of privacy along a quiet county gravel road. The timber has not been cut, but there is not marketable timber at this time.
Convenient to Clarksburg, Parkersburg and Weston
Electric, water and phone in the area.
- Take Interstate 77 to Exit 14, Athens Rd
- From Exit 14, take Gardner Rd for 3.5 miles to US Route 19
- Turn left onto US Route 19 and go 3 miles to SR 10
- Turn right onto SR 10, go 3.5 miles to Beeson Rd
- Turn right onto Beeson Rd, go 1 mile to Bicknal Flats Rd
- Turn right onto Bicknal Flats Rd, go 1,500 ft to Little Rich Creek Rd
- Turn left onto Little Rich Creek Rd, go 1/2 mile to the property.
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs.View on Google Maps