Located on a paved road in a beautiful, quiet, rural community; yet close to town and amenities. Excellent recreational tract, with building possibilities. 51 acres on south side of the road, 2+ acres on the north. Approximately 18 acres of mature hardwoods, a 3 acre beaver pond, with balance of brush and fields. Gas well in place with decent interior road system. Newton Falls School District.
Priced cheap to sell fast!
For more details, or to discuss walking this piece contact either David or Shannon:
- Take West Market St to OH-45 S/Tod Ave SW
- Turn left onto OH-45 S/Tod Ave SW, follow 2.5 miles
- Turn right onto Hewitt Gifford Rd SW, follow 0.7 mile
- Turn left onto Palmyra Rd SW for 135 feet, will become Palmyra Rd, follow 2.5 miles
- Turn right onto Selkirk Bush Rd, 1.5 miles to the property on both sides of the road
- Watch for red and white Bruner Land Company signs
- Turn left onto Carson Salt Springs Rd/ Salt Springs Rd, follow 2.6 miles
- Turn right onto Palmyra Rd, follow another 1 mile
- Turn left onto Selkirk Bush Rd, follow 1.5 miles to the property