Outdoor enthusiasts, this one’s for you! Within reasonable distance to Braceville or Leavittsburg for convenience, yet far enough away to enjoy the peace and serenity of nature. This large tract borders the Mahoning River by about a mile to offer lots of fishing, as well as wildlife galore to hunt or just set back and enjoy. Build your dream home for you and your family to enjoy this slice of nature for years to come. Within Labrea Schools
This tract is zoned industrial for those looking for that piece of ground to build a business.
Oil and gas rights do not transfer.
- Go West on W Market St
- Continue straight on W Market St for 2.8 miles
- Continue straight on W Market St for .3 mile
- Continue on Homeview Ave for .3 mile
- Continue onto Park Rd for .7 mile
- Park Rd turns slightly left and becomes Diehl South Rd, continue for .5 mile
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps