National forests all around! Corning, Burr Oak State Park and bordering Wayne National Forest.
- Lot 1 – Hilly, potential building spots
- Lot 2, 3 & 4 – Hunting/recreation on these rugged and wooded parcels.
- AEP Electric available
- Southern Local School District
Oil and gas rights do not transfer.
From New Lexington
- Take SR 13 south toward Corning
- Just before Corning, turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd (CR 50), follow for 1/2 mile.
- At the top of the hill turn right onto TR 291, go 1/2 mile to view lot 4
- Or to view lot 2, turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd, make another left and the property will be on your right.
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps