Quiet county setting, yet close to town, easy access to I-80. Mostly wooded with marketable timber. Options to build.
Grantor is excepting and reserving all the oil and gas rights underlying the above subject property.
- Go East on I-80 entering PA for 10.8 miles
- Take Exit 4A for I-376 East toward New Castle for .6 mile
- Merge onto I-376 East, go .1 mile
- Take Exit 1C for PA-318 toward W. Middlesex for .1 mile
- Turn right onto PA-318/Mercer W. Middlesex Rd follow for 1.3 miles (will turn into Main St)
- Turn left onto Wheatland Rd, go 56 feet
- Turn right onto New Bedford Rd, go .2 mile
- Continue on Bedford Rd, .4 mile
- Turn left onto Mable Dr, .4 mile
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps