Hunting or recreation options! Small livable cabin with kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. Used as summer home previously, with minor remodeling could be used year-round. Also 2 car pole barn type garage, as well as a decent size utility-shed. Home-made septic, county water.
- Hilly & wooded
- Previously stripped for coal
- Marketable timber
- Mineral rights reserved
From I-77 South, Caldwell Exit 25
- Turn left onto SR 78, go 1.9 miles
- Turn right onto SR 564, for 5 miles
- Turn right onto Parks Hill Rd, go .8 mile
- Turn left onto Harron’s Ridge Rd (TR 292), go 1.2 miles
- Turn left onto ROW (there is a gate at the beginning of the ROW that will probably be locked) ROW is shared with 2 other temporary residents.
- Follow approximately .1 mile to where the property starts.
- Go another .1 mile to the cabin
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps