Most wooded, somewhat hilly. Within Northwest School District. South Central Electric and Pike County Water available. Oil and gas rights do not transfer.
From the intersection of SR 23 & SR 32
- Go west on SR 32 for 7.2 miles
- Turn left onto SR 772, go South 7.2 miles
- Turn right onto Rarden Creed Rd (no street sign, watch for a large blue water tower and small white church), go 1 mile
- Turn left onto Wallace Rd, go .4 mile
- Lots will be on both sides of Wallace Rd
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps