Located in the little town of Piqua, KY – beautiful setting to build, farm, hunt or recreational use.
- Fleming Mason Electric (606) 845-2661
- Buffalo Trail Water (606) 763-6516
Lot 1A – Nice hay/pasture/recreational ground, creek. Unable to build on this lot.
Lot 1B – Nice flat building lot, borders cemetery
Lot 2 – Nice hay/pasture ground, great for building with nice views, county water and electric available
Lot 3 – Beautiful setting, hay/pasture ground, small pond, nice 30′ x 48′ 3 bedroom/2 bath house built in 1971, renovated 2006-2008. Doors, windows, carpet, drywall, heating and cooling system all replaced. Also a 30′ x 50′ barn with 16′ ceiling.
From Lexington, KY
- Take US-27N/US-68 off Old Paris Rd, go 12.7 miles
- Stay straight onto US-68 Bus E, go 13.92 miles
- Turn left onto US-68, go 10.6 miles
- Turn left onto SR 165, go 4 miles to the property
From Mt Olivet, KY
- Go South on SR 165 for 5.6 miles
- Property on both sides of the road
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps