Goals to build that dream home?! Look no further than this gem. With electric available and being located just a short drive to Leesville, Atwood and Tappan Lakes offering plenty of public boating, fishing and hunting opportunity. This is a dream come true for not only that gorgeous home site, but the outdoor enthusiast alike!
Excepting and reserving any oil and gas rights not previously conveyed, as well as #6 vein of coal.
From I-77, New Philadelphia Exit 81
- Take SR 250/OH-800 East about 11 miles
- Continue onto SR 250 East approximately 2.5 miles (signs for Cadiz)
- Turn left onto Pleasant Valley Rd SE, 1.9 miles
- Continue onto Beitler Rd, 0.7 mile
- Continue onto Azalea Rd SW, 1.2 miles
- Turn left onto Cougar Rd SW
- Follow Cougar Rd 0.3 miles to the property on your right
Watch for red & white Bruner Land Company signs!View on Google Maps